Choose the color and music appropriate for your personal
goal, and get going…
For a personal emotional change:
- Choose the appropriate color
- Choose a personal phrase or reinforcement
- Set a timetable and start time
- Preferred music – when attempting focus and
empowerment, music is not recommended
- After defining the color and content in VeeStars, stare at the screen between 30 to 60 seconds
every day, and let the desired stimulation reach your brain.
- It is highly recommended to stare and focus on VeeStars 30 to 60 seconds every day for 20 days.
After 20 days, you will only need a short glance at VeeStars to achieve the wanted emotions
(A study published in PNAS shows that practicing meditation regularly effected changes to the white matter of
the brain related to emotions).
Meeting personal goals: selecting targets and goals
Define a timetable and choose a start time
Turn on the app
Mark (truthfully) every goal as it is achieved
When the task is completed, or the goal achieved, start on your next one
- Add the people you want as partners for reinforcement
- Choose or add messages you want to send regularly
- Turn on the app
- Designate messages for partners by marking them, and they’re on their way…
Shared goals (can be shared only if you are a Veest partner with someone)
- Choose a target or goal
- Turn on the app and send the goal to your partner
- Once your partner receives the goal, it will be active till completion
- Every target achieved is marked by one of the partners
- When all the targets and goals are achieved, move to the next one.
Disclaimer: VeeStars is not an alternative for psychological or psychiatric help.
This app is a personal tool for guidance, support, and goal management.